Feb 12, 2011

Party like a bunny

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2347924/sunrise-from-my-closet?claim=kzcuu9xep6f">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a>
Wednesday night, my girlfriends and I joined the Bunny Love party at REPUBLIK, one of the city's hottest new venues organized by Sassy Hong Kong. It was a celebration for both Chinese New Year and Valentine's day, featuring bunnies from the Playboy Club at the Sands Macau in their first appearance in HK! On top of that, topless male models were serving delicious snacks from new Soho restaurant BRAT and we were treated free flow Belvedere cocktails! The whole place was so packed, Sassy sure knows how to throw a good party!  


Afterwards we paid a short visit to Dragon i then we were off to Sliver. After a little bit too much Tequila shots I found myself dancing on the stage behind the DJ booth in front of everybody!! We hit Beijing club afterwards for the lady's night party. I couldn't believe on a Wednesday night at 3am, the whole club is still fully packed! Somehow I've always had some prejudice towards people at Beijing, but something about guys here tonight or may be I just had too much drunk, cute guys are all around! It was a real blast tho my stomach made it clear that I'll not be allowed to party this hard anytime soon since I throw up 3 times the next day:P    

No comments:

Post a Comment