Aug 28, 2011

Sea of shoes II - My fair lady

continue..
I bought these pink sandals in Singapore long time ago, it looks so nice on display but its not as easy to style as I thought. I would pair it with jeans but it would look quite sophisticated on me, still I just love the color.

I was given these 2 pairs of Marc Jacobs sandals from Spring 11 collection recently. They look so adorable yet not really that nice to walk in quite frankly.
This, I would like to call it my princess pump. I got them in Chicago in this cheap shoe shop right next to the subway station opened by some Asians selling fake handbag and gorgeous high heels.

I got these silver evening high heel sandals from Spain few years ago, I remember dancing in them in one of the biggest night clubs in Madrid, Kapital, these stilettos are a real challenge!

I actually DON'T remember getting these at all! just found it when organizing the wardrobe! though I will definitely wear it from now on, they are just so adorable!






No comments:

Post a Comment