Aug 31, 2011

Sea of shoes III- the killers

my last post for my "Sea of Shoes" trilogy. there are some extreme high heels that I collect from around the world, it takes lots of practice to master these high heels! 
This is my souvenir from Japan, I got it in a small boutique in Tokyo that sells sky high platform high heels. this one is just champion! 
It was love at first sight between these bejeweled Steve Madden and I. They are just so gorgeous. 

This Guess high heels is my ultimate dancing shoes, I got them the first night I arrived Hollywood,L.A. for a party when I was travelling alone there. I feel the Beyonce-Sasha Fierce transformation every time I'm in it. this is the sexiest shoes ever!
I got this from a designer boutique in New Zealand. It is designed by a local Kiwi designer. the stiletto is just so hot!
From Zara.
This Nine West sling back high heels are so good looking yet I basically couldn't walk in it. Last time I was wearing it I ended up buying a pair of Crocs to change into! 
Steve Madden again. Wedges are summer must have





1 comment: